Being a solo traveller, I get to chose the theme and destination for my trips – adventure, indulgence, beach escape, arts and culture etc. And, when I am in need of a break from work, I chose Thailand.
I can’t seem to get rid of the Amazing Thai hospitality bug ~ Thailand is by far my favourite getaway! I’ve been coming to the country many times and I know, I’m never alone.
We all crave for a relaxed vacation in our hectic day-to-day lives, and for those seeking for a private weekend escape, Point Yamu by COMO is the perfect resort getaway.
After staying several times at The Metropolitan Bangkok, and various resorts in Phuket over the years, I booked myself at the Point Yamu by COMO 2 years ago. Since then, I have discovered a reason to stay there not just once but twice. I was twice lucky too! Greeted by beautiful rainbow on arrival!
- Private and secluded hotel
- Gorgeous entrance, with amazing Thai welcome
- Creative and spectacular interior – by Paola Navone
- Best COMO Shambala Spa experience
- Private oceanfront with spectacular views of Phang Nga Bay
- Impressive list of activities and classes – Muay Thai, Tai Chi, Beach Power Walk, Yoga etc
- Panoramic infinity pool
- Eat good and feel good with COMO cuisine
- Private beach club
One of my favourite place to hang out ~ the wow-factor bathroom covered in turquoise mosaic tiles and I simply adored the daily bubbly bath in the large round bath tub!
It’s a perfect place to escape to!