Sometimes life just takes over, isn’t it? After I left my job in March, I keep myself on the road and I do things that I wasn’t able to. I used to have a career that allows me to live a better life but there are times when you reach your limit, your mind and heart will tell you to stop.
People are so afraid of change, that they don’t try at all. Although everyone has different commitment, the truth is, there’s got to be more to living. Happiness matters and start living life without regret. A fresh beginning could lead into a meaningful discovery.
As Aristotle said, “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honour.”
I have a different life and purpose today, though I have no regrets, now and then. When a decision is made, nothing is holding me back.
6 months ago, I started a journey towards self-discovery.
- I learn a whole lot more than I ever learnt previously
- I live my life with a purpose
- I concur less is more
- I follow my passion
- I take risks
6 month’s of exciting journey.
- A new chapter – entrepreneurial dream and expressing my creativity
- Bonus time – for myself and family
- New discoveries – travel, network, knowledge, skills
- Good physical and mental well-being – zero visit to the clinic, no inhaler, no paracetamol, no cough syrup in the last 6 months!! Swim, walk, meditate and yoga 4 – 5 times a week
- Fewer spending – sometimes it’s not all about self-control but I am better now with expense management
6 months from now, trust my journey.
- Live in the moment
- Discipline matters
- Make a difference
- Stay in the middle ground
- Be happy
I met an entrepreneur yesterday during a networking reception, he left the corporate world after 22 years to start a new life 3 years ago. I couldn’t agree more about what he said “you’ll gain more from moving forward”. It’s never late for me then! 10 years.
The reality is, our days won’t go on endlessly. Instead of waking each morning and repeat a routine, I rather find possibilities. It’s my life and I own it. It’s not an easy journey ahead, but I am only human and we all make mistakes. What if it doesn’t work out? Start all over again. There is always something new to learn. And what if it does?
The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything. I have my valued family, friends, health, passion, knowledge and attitude. Money can’t buy what I have. And above all, I become more compassionate about life.
A positive inner strength can inspire others.